Currently Carter Creek Winery can only ship to the following states.
TX, DC, FL, & MN
- Wine selection will be shipped by the third week following the processed billing. Once the label has been printed, an automatic email notice from UPS will be sent with your tracking number. Please allow 24-hours for tracking progress to update once package has been shipped.
- Address updates or request to hold wine selections for pick-up must be received prior to the first day of the selection release month. Wine selections will not be available for pick-up after delivery orders have been processed.
- Address updates are required prior to the shipping date. Failure to update shipping address may result in selection being delivered to an old address or returned to sender. Member will be responsible for retrieving packages delivered to old addresses; if wine selection cannot be retrieved the order will not be replaced or refunded.
It is our goal to process and ship your order within 1-2 business days of receipt. Delivery is estimated at 3 to 5 business days via UPS ground, if weather permits. You will receive a tracking number once the order is prepared for shipment; however, that tracking number will not become active until it has been picked up by UPS and is actually in transit. This tracking number will allow you to check on the delivery status of your order through www.ups.com. Any changes to your package, once in transit, must be made through UPS My Choice. To access UPS My Choice you can go to www.ups.com, then click on the Tracking tab and click on “Manage Home or Office Deliveries: UPS My Choice for Home or Office”. All shipments will be sent Monday through Wednesday. Orders will not be shipped on Thursdays or Fridays, during most of the year, unless requested. UPS will not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. To schedule faster shipping time or a later shipping date, please contact us directly at 844.553.0336. Please note that any requests for expedited shipping will be at an additional charge and the customer will be charged accordingly.
Carter Creek Winery will not ship your wine when temperatures reach above 90 degrees or below 40 degrees. Ground orders will ship in a reasonable time period when extreme temperatures subside. In the instance you would like your wine to be shipped within the state of Texas during a time with high temperatures, we highly recommend selecting the Next Day Air shipping option; however, we highly discourage customers from shipping during extreme heat.
Summer Schedule: We will take extra precautions shipping during the warmer weather months (June-September). Carter Creek Winery will alert the customer if there may be a shipping delay due to extreme weather.
Winter Schedule: Orders being shipped within the state of Texas during extreme winter weather will be delayed until the weather subsides. Carter Creek Winery will monitor the destination area to ensure the package arrives safely.
UPS requires an adult signature at time of delivery for all alcohol purchases and will not leave a package on a doorstep or with a minor even if requested by purchaser. Please take this into consideration when selecting your shipping address for an order. Wine Club members: your default shipping address can be modified from your Address Book page. For future orders, you can Sign In to your account on the Online Store, click on Address Book and change your shipping address or call 844.553.0336.
Carter Creek Winery ships wine via UPS Ground. All prices are determined upon the weight of the package and shipping postal code. UPS will quote all orders directly and Carter Creek Winery will charge at the time of order. We are unable to ship wine to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address. If you wish to expedite shipping, please contact us at 844.553.0336 for a quote.
Undeliverable Packages and Returned Packages
UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times. If you are unable to sign for your package after 3 delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to the Winery and a UPS return fee will be incurred by the recipient. All undelivered packages will be processed as a return. Once an undeliverable package is returned to us, we will contact you to arrange re-shipping the package. Additional UPS charges will apply when packages are returned, re-routed and/or change of address is requested. Please take this into consideration when selecting your shipping address for an order. We strongly suggest you provide a business address for shipments if you are away from home during time of delivery.
• Delivery Intercept fee, Change of Address/Address Correction and/or Returned Package = $22.90
Onsite Shipping Only
If you are here on-property and order wine, we can ship to you as long as the destination is within the following states.
DE, MT & NC
WILL CALL POLICY
• Online Store Will Call – Orders placed on will call will be held for pick-up for 30 days following purchase date. Please allow 24-hours for pick-up. Your wine will then be automatically shipped to the shipping address on file. You will be charged applicable shipping fees at this time. If the address is incorrect or the package had 3 attempts for delivery and was returned to us, a $22.90 returned package charge will occur. After 60 days following purchase date, your purchase will be returned to inventory and a store credit will be issued to your account. Please call us directly at 844.553.0336 should your order need additional attention.
• Wine Club Will Call – Member on "Will Call" have a 3 month grace period to pick- up wine selections from the original release date; after which, the member will be charged the additional shipping fee and will receive email notification notifying them that the selection has been shipped.